Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sibe Ears.......And Silence of the Maddie Splash





Hi Puppers, Frankie Girl here today. It's been beautiful here these last couple of days, so I have been outside in the backyard swimming area, just quietly contemplating, watching the birds above and enjoying the late morning smells.
Notice there is no trace of my ultra swimming pool splasher sister Maddie the
Chocolate Labbie around? My Mom lets me sit outside alone with her somedays,
so I can just enjoy. It is BLISS, I tell you.........
The Sibe ear picture is for my Mom, she just adores Sibe ears, she says
they are so cute, something special about them.

7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Franks: That looks SO peaceful! I know what you mean -- I love my puppies (and Dave), but sometimes it's nice to have a little time alone!
My mom wants to rub your ears. :)
Tail wags,
Storms

Joe Stains said...

It is very nice to have some alone time. I love when the doofus is locked in his little house so I can relax.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Frankie girl. I think you have very bootiful white ears. :)
I wish I can come sit beside you by the pool.

~ Girl girl

One Little Birdie said...

Oh, dear Couzin Frankie Grrl, I do so wish I could join you by the pool. It looks so very peaceful.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

My mom loves Sibe ears too! Something about the furriness. That's a cool picture of you by the pool. You look very regal.

Steve

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh yes, mom has to agree, you have beautiful ears. My mom likes to kiss me behind my ears. She says the fur is soooo soft.

Missy says you have the right idea about alone time. Something about us siblings never leaving them alone. Hmmmmmm.

Husky Hugs,MayaMarie

Simba and Jazzi said...

The sun is shining and you have your own pool. What more could you wish for?

Simba xx


Pups and Kittys and other Furry types we paw with!

Followers