Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yummers....Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Treats


Hi Puppers,

Frankie Grrl here. Mom went shopping and brought home some new treats for us the other day. They are called Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Treats, and man are they ever so gooooooooooooooooooooooood. BIG paws up!


I think they are one of my favorite things to eat in life! My first being Chicken and my second being sliced cheese. These things are so
awesome. My only problem is that Mom hands them out so sparingly! I want more. Maddie swallows them whole, just like she does everything, she doesn't chew. She likes them tons, I just don't know if she ever really savors the taste a bit. Hope you are having a good day doggies.

Luv,
Frankie Grrl



13 comments:

Joe Stains said...

oh dog we LOVE those, like a lot! they give us incredibly smelly farts too!!!

Marley said...

Wooooooooooooo...those look delicious!!!!

I would like to add you to my friend links - is that OK?

:) WOO!
Marls

Simba and Jazzi said...

Mmmmmm treats, you can never have too many treats. Oh Mummy says yes you can have too many.


Simba xx

Sophie Brador said...

That not chewing is a lab thing. I mean really, why waste the time? Next time mom goes to the states, she better get my some of those treaties.

xo
SB

Kapp pack said...

Those sure do look yummy. We only get treats when the Little Biped remembers us. Mom and Dad aren't very generous with them either.
Woo-woo, Kelsey Ann

Khady Lynn said...

Those look totally yummy!!! We get lamb sausages that mom has to specially order cuz of all our food allergies.

Holly

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh they look so darn good!

I have been eating cold roast duck, left overs from the hoomans Sunday lunch, it is amazing!

Happy Weekend to you all,

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

The Daily Echo said...

YUM! Those look GREAT! We'll have to alert Mom.
ECHO

The Husky in the Window said...

Now those look so good. And you'all sit so pretty for your treats.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

The Army of Four said...

Woo, Frankie! Can I come over? Those sound delicious!
And I love the pix of you and Maddie. Hey - she sort of matches your countertops. I'll bet she could surf some of those treats off the counter for you and your mom wouldn't even notice! (I'm here to help!)
Luv,
Dave

The Army of Four said...

Hey girl friends! We're giving you the Be the Blog Award! Stop by our place for details!
Tail wags,
Storm

Anonymous said...

Oh those look YUMMY!
Hugs,
Sitka

Kapp pack said...

OOOOOO, those look really yummy!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann


Pups and Kittys and other Furry types we paw with!

Followers