Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Some new Decorations


Hi Doggies & Girl Girl!

Many of you have already started decorating and putting up Christmas trees.
We have not really started any decorating as of yet.
However, Mom did come home this last long howliday weekend with two new items.

The first one, I have to offer up for your viewing pleasure is this:
He is pretty nice, and I do like pretty things, changes colors and all.



Now, the upcomming one I suppose reminded my Mom of a certain Lab that I call my sister.
Hmmmmmmmm, but it did make me laugh alot! What do you all think? I don't think its
in the "pretty" category. More comical than anything!

"HaROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Funny One Mom



Here is the "New" Chocolate" Doggy Christmas Decoration......Errr "Santa"?



Can't wait to see where she puts it! Woooooo

Have a great day doggies,
Frankie Girl

12 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

I like the snowman. he's made of balls. mmmmmm. Balls.

I also love that photo of you!

xo
SB

Kapp pack said...

Love the new decoration. The laughing pic is great!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Joe Stains said...

those are pawesome new decorations. we are all set over here with our TWO trees up. Mom is nuts.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Heee. the 2nd decoration sure looks cute Like Maddie hee hee

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

I love the snowman, its so cute. The dog looks very thin.

Simba xx

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh you are just toooo funny! You have to work with your humans for this picture thing. We got lots of cherrios and carrots as bribes until they got a picture that mom says is the best of the bunch. We're willing to try again. This time for cheese.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Lenny said...

That snowman looks kinda tasty! Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you got my card!

Your friend, Lenny

The Daily Echo said...

Our Mom is into snowmen too. I'd prefer the real deal instead of the fabric ones, but that's just me being picky I guess.
ECHO

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know if I like the snowman or the new chocolate dog decoration better. They are both cool!
Hugs,
Sitka

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

We love the last picture! We have a dog similar to that one!

love and licks, Marvin xxxx

One Little Birdie said...

haroooo, Frankie - that laughin picture is the best!

The Army of Four said...

Hee hee hee! I love your smily, laughing picture, Frankie!!! Maybe we're related! :)
Love,
Ammy


Pups and Kittys and other Furry types we paw with!

Followers