Thursday, December 06, 2007

A Lizards Tale.....

Hey guys! It's me, Maddie taking the blog over today.

Recently, we had a visitor in my swimming pool. I came upon this guy. He was just lying in the pool water, silent, just near my steps. I don't have a pic of him when he was just floating, sort of playing possum like. I didn't know what to do!
I wanted to get him. Really really bad. But I am not sure him and I had the same
idea as to what "getting" him really meant! Hmmmmmmmm Well I did want to "get" him out.


So my Mom catches on, (she always does, darn), gets the magic scooper and saves this
guy just like that!

OH COOL! Nooooow we can play Mr. Lizard!




NICE TO EAT, errr, I MEAN MEET You......Now Just a little further down MOM!



But that was to be the end of the Lizards Tale......And our meeting was just so brief! Much too short! Thanks Mom. And here goes the saved Mr. Lizard with his
tail right over the block wall. Goodbye Mr. Lizard, till we meet again ;-)



COME BACK SOON Mr. Liz!

11 comments:

Kapp pack said...

That looks like such a cool visitor. I wonder if he would have tasted like chicken????

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Joe Stains said...

we have lizards too, I haven't caught one to eat, er meet yet either, they are just TOO fast!!

Simba and Jazzi said...

He looks like he enjoyed his swim.

Simba xx

The Husky in the Window said...

Hey, our mom does the same thing with them little guys. Are you'all getting any of that snow stuff? It's warm here in the south. No snow in sight.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Khady Lynn said...

Cool!!! I've never seen a lizard! They don't have them in Nebraska. Must have something to do with the snow and cold temps.

Hbbb

Lenny said...

Hey Frankie and Maddie, thanks for your holiday card! I got it this weekend and hung it up in my house.

Your friend, Lenny

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a cool lizard! I found one in my garage yesterday. He was a baby, only about 3 inches long.

Anyroo, we got your card today in the mail. It is awesome. You two do look totally cute with those scarves!!! Thank woo!

Hugs,
Sitka

Molly the Airedale said...

We got your Christmas card in the mail today, guys! Thank you so much! We just love your scarves! Were they hand knit just for you?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Daily Echo said...

Darn! You need to be just a bit faster next time! Maybe you should wait for one that's a bit plumper so you can share.
ECHO

Kapp pack said...

Thanks for the Christmas card!

WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

The Army of Four said...

Get it, Mads, get it!
Wow, I'd love to come stare at the lizard with you!
Play bows,
Zim


Pups and Kittys and other Furry types we paw with!

Followers