Friday, July 20, 2007

WE Finally Went to STARBUCKS

Hi EveryPup! Frankie Girl here today to tell you that after Aheeeemmm Years of being told I would go to a Starbucks SOMEDAY, Maddie and I finally got to Gooooooooooooo!
It's about time! Mom says it took so long because most of our Starbucks here are on such busy streets traffic wise and all, and she wanted the event to be a soothing coffee experience. So, I had told her I had heard of a new Starbucks that went up in the old town, which is quaint and much more serene! So here we go! Maddie didn't know where we were going, cuz I didn't tell her, I wanted to surprise her. Aroooooooooooooooooo, she is fun to surprizzzzze

Oh Just Look Maddie! We have Arrived!


This is So fun! And there is a big Black Lab just sitting over there, you see the direction Maddie is looking! I knew doggies went here! I just knew it. Now Maddie wants to play with it very badly!


Dad went to order the Coffee, Mom stays beside us.....



"WELL how did this Happen"????? Errr Maddie looks at MOM.


Nice Patio here with a nice Serene View just like Mom wanted!



Oh Mom Thank you! Now ABOUT that Cappacino.......................



Oh My silly Siberian Sister......just look at her wanting cold coffee...Look I try
for coffee slurps everyday, and I KNOW the rule is "It ain't gonna happen".



SWEET Sibe Kisses for the Starbucks Trip. Thank Woooo Dad for bringing US!




And this is what happend when the Big Senior Black Lab walked by and said goodbye to us......Maddie didn't want it to go home. We went home shortly after this.

THE END......................................
Luv Frankie Girl

7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, WOWZERS!!! I can't believe you girls got to go to STARBUCK'S!!! Do you know the reason Mom won't take me is 'cuz ours is on too busy of a street!?!? CATS! Not fair! At least I can go there vi-cariously through you. Oh, it looks so fun! Thanks for "taking us with you"!
Ha roooooo, we love that picture of you giving your dad a smooch, Frankie! And you girls look GREAT in your new limited slip collars!
Play bows,
Zim

Melissa said...

Ooooooooo You look like you has so much fun!!! My Madie acts silly too for other dogs, people and especially kids! She goes bonkers and makes a bunch of noise and stuff...silly!
I hope we can go to Starbucks sometime too.
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

We have a Starbucks here in town, but I have never been! You are sooooo lucky, but I prefer goin' to the pub with my Dad, I am allowed inside and I get some beer which is much nicer than coffee!

Have a great weekend, love and licks, Marvin in Scotland xxxxxx I like your photos, you all look so cool!

One Little Birdie said...

We've never been to Starbucks either. Mom's says there is no way it's gonna happen round here. Mostof ours are on very busy highways.

Cousin Frankie Girl, mom says that you are lookin particularly fetching in those photos! Yep, you and Shiloh are long lost cousins, alright! hee, fetching, hee hee. Do you play fetch?

Girl Girl Hamster said...

This is so cool. You doggies get to go to starbucks.... Did you get a cookie?


~ girl girl

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Starbucks! I go through the drive through there! It is fun and SMELLS SOOOO good inside. I am glad you got to go with your parents. It stinks that we can't have that yummy stuff!
Hugs,
Sitka

The Husky in the Window said...

You'all really had some fun! There are no doggy friendly places here that we can go to. I'm glad your mom and dad took lots of pictures so the rest of us.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie


Pups and Kittys and other Furry types we paw with!

Followers