Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Fun In The Sun


Hey Everydoggie! Domino here today. I am now over 4 months old and growing strong
and big. We went to Arizona and I got to go to our neighbors swimming pool across
the street for a nice swim. Well we HAD to, what else would you do in 113 degree
weather, and I have had all my puppy shots now so I can go to other doggies pads and be on common ground! Isn't this a nice pool with a beautiful sunset?







Hey Dad, stop your chit chatten, and lets go swim!






I'm gonna do it, I sweeeeeear






Ahhhh, all nice and cooled off now!





Time for some Zooomies! But wait, this is LaLee the Yorkie, my next door neighbor.
I think she is a little frightened by my Siberian-ess Zooomies. Is she playing
possum?





I think she is trying to be one of the bricks now...



Oh Well, times a waisten', might as well go check out some bigger and better stuff
now, there is SO much to snope at nowadays for me, can't waste a minute.

Cya!

Puppy Woo Woo's

Domino

12 comments:

D'Azul Siberian said...

Wooo Domino, that swimmin pool sure looks cool.

D'Azul, Where Siberians Rule

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We just love the way woo were going to test the water with that toe dipping move. Woo are a very handsome dude.

Wags, the OP Pack

My Two Best Friends said...

WOOO WOO Domino

You are such a brave puppy to go swimming in that big pool!

We can't believe how hot it is there! Keep Cool

Thor and Marco Polo

Simba and Jazzi said...

I love the first photo. That water looks a bit cold.

Simba x

Kapp pack said...

That looks like lots of fun! Can I join woo in a swim?

Puppy slurps, Canyon

The Army of Four said...

Woo, Domino! You look so confident and strong! You're really brave to go in the water! Can you do that without getting your feety-feet wet! Ha woo. Just kidding. I'd sure love to come play zoomies with you and MAYBE even to splash in the pool.
Luv,
Dave

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Did woo get to smell like wet puppy?

Woo keep getting khuter!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Westlife said...

Domino, you are just too cute for words. I don't have a swimming pool, but that's okay, it's winter here and I don't like water anyway.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Anonymous said...

Whoa! The pool looks very cool and refreshing... and your new headder is PAWSOME!
HUgs,
Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That swimming looks fun! Did you go ride in that dune buggy?

Steve

PS. Your new blog header is great!

The Daily Echo said...

Hey! Can we take that buggy out for a ride? That pool sure does look refreshing.
ECHO

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO

Come to our Blog, We gave you an award!

Thor and Marco Polo


Pups and Kittys and other Furry types we paw with!

Followers